Research in the porous media group
Most of the activity of the group is concerned with porous media sciences. We have expertise with a number of important tools such as:
- pore-network models,
- micromodel and microfluidic experiments,
- homogenization methods and percolation theory.
- reactive transport processes in heterogeneous media,
- flow with phase change in porous media,
- transfers in geological systems,
- instabilities or confinement effects.
Application range from bioremediation in subsurface zones to studying salt crystallization in porous media, or blood flow in cerebral vascular networks.See all my publications.