With my colleagues at the Institute of Fluid Mechanics of Toulouse, we study the interactions between:
Some journals where we publish our work
Physical Review letters
Advances in Water Resources
Chemical Engineering Science
PLOS Computational Biology
Physical Review E
Journal of Microscopy
Transport in porous media
Heat transfer engineering
International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer
Conferences, papers, job positions etc…
- Internship position with TOTAL on polymer flows in porous media, followed by a PhD funding.
- Two internship positions in the ERC BrainMicroFlow on “Importance of blood-brain barrier on transfers between blood and tissue in cerebral microcirculation” and “Modeling the transient adhesion of leucocytes into brain capillary vessels and its impact on cerebral blood flow in Alzheimer’s disease“. Contact us if you are interested!
- Check out our new paper in Physical Review Fluids on two-phase flows in porous media.
- Maxime Cochennec has just started his PhD in collaboration with the BRGM on bioremediation of non-aqueous phase liquids. Welcome!
- Do not forget the CMWR 2018 in Saint-Malo organized by the University of Rennes. We are organizing a session on microorganisms in heterogeneous flows with Pietro de Anna and Brian Wood.
- Interpore 2018 is coming up soon and we highly recommend the mini-symposium: MS 1.08 Non-linear flows in porous media!
- ERC StG project submitted on biofilms in porous media. Fingers crossed!